During this class we focus on healing and gentle body movements by using yoga and meditation techniques. The class is for everyone who is willing to listen to their own bodies and move within everyone's personal limits. These classes allow you to take a break from a busy day and stop to listen to your body and mind. There is no music used during these classes.
Instructor: Jepa Pihlainen
What to bring: comfortable clothes. A yoga mat and other equipment is offered to you in the studio.
When: Mondays at 14–14:45.
Price: 16€ (swimming 10€ when purchasing a wellness ticket) or 5x series ticket 85€ (only available at Allas Shop. The series ticket price includes an entry to the pools and saunas.)
Please take a note of:
• Each instructor designs their own classes by theirselves therefore offering variations to the classes' content. Variating allows to find new dimentions on excercising.
• Some classes are more intense than the others.
• Remember to give yourself time during more challenging excercises – practice makes perfect!
• Everyone is welcome to our classes no matter the starting level. The atmosphere in our classes is playful and open. Supporting the overall well-being of the body and mind is the most important thing!
Benefits of our weekly wellness classes:
• Adding and boosting the total well-being of both mind and body
• The strengthening and enhanced flexibility of the body
• Improves the ability to focus
• Improves the fluid circulation of the body